NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Great new addition to the Series

I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem on the front page. The animation quality is something that has much improved since the first of the series. While I didn't have as many "LOL" moments watching this compared to the others, I found this one had some better plots overall. Great job guys and gals! Can't wait to see the next one :D

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

You are an Animating God

The amount of sheer talent in this piece is unfathomable. The character developement is hilarious and entertaining. The jokes are suttle but very effective. Keep up the great work Johnny.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Great Job!

Glad to see you guys are back in business somewhat :D Keep the flash movies flowing. Great idea and originality. Animation was crisp and voice acting was great (as always from ego).

Phantasm Forest [ Original ] Phantasm Forest [ Original ]

Please extend this...

This was absolutely wonderful! Please extend this. I love the synth on beats 2 and 4! So chill sounding, it's something I haven't heard on this site for awhile!

{dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants {dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants

Chiptune Win.

This song is both nasty and clean... IMPOSSIBLE. I can definitely tell the items you adopted from Bjra's style. Simply Awesome.

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Beautiful

Just beautiful... You just meshed multiple genres and made it your own. It sounds like no other dubstep I have heard before. Keep up the great work Martin.